Have you heard about the new movement “Stop Asian Hate”?

It’s all over social media. They are talking about the gang rape of Ee Lee and more things. Check the videos out below. Could it become bigger like BLM?

https://www.tiktok.com/tag/stopasianhate

No, I haven't heard of this movement. It's sad that there needs to be something like this.:( I hope that victims family gets revenge.

• Stop all hate. Civilly remove progressives left or rino. The constitution already gives everything the left wants to re-wrap as gifts.

I'm sure White people will get blamed for this too. 

There have been an alarming number of race motivated attacks on Asians lately.  I hope they're packing heat.

They gave us CORONA you dumb libstain!  We SHULD hate them!

MAGA!!