Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you feel sorry for teary-eyed Andy Cuomo?

Poor Andy!  He's SO misunderstood!

No, I don't feel sorry for that pig. And when he brother is also brought down, I will laugh.

depends on what happened

• Ivan

What a speech eh! I'm sure he will be nominated for some acting award for that one! The Poser.

• Bring back, public shaming for ALL of the Governors that did the cumo. Michigan, California, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Vermont, and a couple more I'm sure.

He asked a woman if she dated older men.  The study showed nursing home patients got it from staff not transferred patients. Another fake scandal.