Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why would a women create five children and make her children live with the father for 18 years?

Why would a women create five children and make her children live with the father for 18 years? She knows that this man only wants children if he is the custodial parent, and does not have to pay a dime in child support to the mother. A father can financially support his children with out giving the mother a dime, if he is the custodial parent and the mother is the non custodial parent.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Women with damaged psyches agree to all kinds of crazy things to either please or placate a man. Just hearing this story it probably means she's to some degree afraid of him. 

• 1 month ago

This decision varies from person to person, from couple to couple.  The mother, of course, didn't "create" the children by herself, and I question how she "made" the children live with their father.  Mothers get custody all the time and no one is terribly concerned.  For whatever reason if the Father gets custody people question the arrangement.  But I don't understand your logic - the non-custodial parent pays child support to the custodial parent.  Custodial mothers receive child support from non-custodial fathers.  Custodial fathers receive child support from non-custodial mothers.  If the custodial parent doesn't request child support, whose fault is that?  As far as "why does anyone do anything," I have no idea.  However, I do not understand your reasoning.  Either parent can apply to change the visitation/custody Order at any time.

• 1 month ago

she couldve had her custody taken away from her

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You just told us why, so why are you ASKING us why?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.