Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Where is a good place to go to get my tires checked?

That's it? That's all you got for a question? Check for what? A puncture? Its pressure? Its tread depth? Its age? The answer to all of those questions is very likely a tire store. But pretty much any mechanic with basic equipment can check all of those, and you don't need to go to a tire store. Chances are likely that you're

not even reading the answers to this question, and you're not even going to award anyone the best answer to this. So why should anyone even bother answering your question?

A male dog will check.  If they don't lift a leg to pee on the tire, then you know something is wrong.

• ?

Any tyre shop except Kwikfit.

Where I live it's BELLE TIRE or DISCOUNT TIRE! They do FREE inspections and use the BEST equipment usually!  Always try to get FUEL EFFICEINT TIRES that SAVE on GAS! Like MICHELIN HRAMONY or ECTSATS from YOOKOHAMA! My BENZ got 32 MOG after I made a few simple CHANGES to it and used MICHELIN HARMONY tires! I THINK they were UPDATED by now to a different name! 80,000 MILE WARRANTY is hard to beat! 

Tires Plus or a Firestone store.

A PLACE THAT SELLS TIRES...DUHHHH.

get a  mechanic to do it

The local pet store, of course.....

Checked for what, wear, air pressure, or what. You can do all of this yourself but most any tire store will do it for free. Are you really this clueless. 

Go to a tire shop.  Was this a trick question.