Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Where is a good place to go to get my tires checked?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That's it? That's all you got for a question? Check for what? A puncture? Its pressure? Its tread depth? Its age? The answer to all of those questions is very likely a tire store. But pretty much any mechanic with basic equipment can check all of those, and you don't need to go to a tire store. Chances are likely that you're

not even reading the answers to this question, and you're not even going to award anyone the best answer to this. So why should anyone even bother answering your question?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A male dog will check.  If they don't lift a leg to pee on the tire, then you know something is wrong.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Any tyre shop except Kwikfit.

• 1 month ago

Where I live it's BELLE TIRE or DISCOUNT TIRE! They do FREE inspections and use the BEST equipment usually!  Always try to get FUEL EFFICEINT TIRES that SAVE on GAS! Like MICHELIN HRAMONY or ECTSATS from YOOKOHAMA! My BENZ got 32 MOG after I made a few simple CHANGES to it and used MICHELIN HARMONY tires! I THINK they were UPDATED by now to a different name! 80,000 MILE WARRANTY is hard to beat! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Tires Plus or a Firestone store.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A PLACE THAT SELLS TIRES...DUHHHH.

• 1 month ago

get a  mechanic to do it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The local pet store, of course.....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Checked for what, wear, air pressure, or what. You can do all of this yourself but most any tire store will do it for free. Are you really this clueless. 

• 1 month ago

Go to a tire shop.  Was this a trick question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.