Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do we take so many things for granted?

No matter what life can always get worse... and it's always worse for someone out there.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i think we all do that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That isn't a logical way to "count your blessings".  If anything, you should compare your life to that of an average person (however that is defined).

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sometimes yeah.      

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't and my life is better than ever, life is good no matter what is going on in the world. Guess that is what it's like for you  being so negative? Sorry you struggle so much, but don't label everyone as such because you lack whatever it is in your life, like maybe, empathy, compassion, generosity, love, friendships...all those thing you create in your life is what you draw to yourself. So, it seems you are just a pitiful pity partier, how sad for you, so no matter what life can only get worse for you and those that expect nothing but peaches and cream, life is being alive and functioning well in it. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Den B7
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.               

• 1 month ago

"it can get worse".  And that's suppose to make me feel better???

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some do, some don't. Was that really your entire question?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes we go..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.