Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Is he going to ask me out and marry me?

My crush is posessive and jealous it seems like

🥴

Nah. Hes just marking his territory. Like a dog would. Meanwhile, playing with other girls.

Sorry, no. If he was interested in you, he would had already asked you out. The fact that he hasn't asked you out yet is because he's not interested in you. How about you ask him out. Be straight forward and say you want to go out on a date with him. If he turns you down, then you will 100% now know he's not interested in you.

No, he does that with all the girls. Be the one to ignore or eventually walk away.

you'll find out if he does