Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I have been dating this guy for 1 year now. The last 5 times that we have met up for dinner, ?

he has told me he had a Valentine's day gift to give me but when we meet for dinner he tells me he forgot to bring my present. This has been going on for the last 5 times we met for dinner. Last night we met for dinner and he told me he foamy present. He then asked me if I wanted to come to his house to get the present but I didn't because I didn't think he had gotten me one. What is going on here? Why does he keep doing this about a present?

He's an asshole dump his ugly ***

sex is the present 

and you havent had sex?

maybe you should ask him this question