Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why does a coworker feel comfortable touching flirting and even expressing jealousy over me to me?

He acted mad cause i didnt tell him who im texting. He also keeps like touching me lightly on my side or upper arm as if hes saying hi. Idk why. 

Idk if he likes me or he thinks im a slut and I'd just go bang him or whatever. I need a mans perspective i guess.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i would tell your manager if hes doing that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He has not played with himself in over three days so he can like you more. He may be a Fag

• 1 month ago

There are still touchy feely people out there.  These are people who were raised in a very tactile family where touching, like putting a hand on a shoulder or even hugging, was commonplace among friends and family.  

Joe Biden is one such person.  He's had to learn the hard way that society is no longer like that.  He's still getting called "pedophile" because he put his hands on a head of some kid in public.Your co might be such a person.  If it makes you uncomfortable you have to tell him that...explicitly.  Nicely politely, but explicitly.

• 1 month ago

Most people enjoy flirting.  It is like a safety valve letting off pent up frustration gently. We can also have an interest in someone of the opposite sex and feel jealous of others that they might be interested in.  Nothing unusual about that.  Touching takes a greater degree of confidence in you.  ie he feels that you aren't going to slap him, freak out or report him to the boss.  Whether you know it or not you must have effectively given him permission to take this extra step.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.