Do you feel there is a missing link in the self help field of books ?

Like tons of people are publishing books on how to manage mental and psychological and social and moral and physical stress while engaging in your profession and money making goals

But the most important part of the equation is something very few people touch on which is how to build a profession or a money making goal

I have struggled like crazy to build a career and professional profile for myself when I have only normal skills and intellectual abilities and I have to hear the constant rebuttal and complaint of my parents and mockery of my relatives for not being successful enough 

What there is a huge lack of is books on how to build a professional profile

Everybody is interested in how to manage your life after your professional and family duties are created 

Favorite Answer

there might be one

No. No, I don't feel that at all. Hope this helped.