Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you feel there is a missing link in the self help field of books ?

Like tons of people are publishing books on how to manage mental and psychological and social and moral and physical stress while engaging in your profession and money making goals

But the most important part of the equation is something very few people touch on which is how to build a profession or a money making goal

I have struggled like crazy to build a career and professional profile for myself when I have only normal skills and intellectual abilities and I have to hear the constant rebuttal and complaint of my parents and mockery of my relatives for not being successful enough 

What there is a huge lack of is books on how to build a professional profile

Everybody is interested in how to manage your life after your professional and family duties are created 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

there might be one

• 2 months ago

No. No, I don't feel that at all. Hope this helped.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.