Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Gotten dry since we became a couple?

I met my gf around a month and a half ago, and we hit it off instantly. We'd constantly text, call and go out before we were a couple (she was always the one to initiate convos). I asked her out 2 weeks ago, she said yes, but since then it's just gotten dry for no apparent reason. Though I've tried, we haven't gone out since, we don't talk for days at a time. I talked about it with her and she says she's just been busy, which I understand, but I've always known her to be extremely talkative, so something just seems off. Is this a thing that commonly happens at the beginning of relationships, and should I even be worried?

Worried?   You should accept that this relationship may have run its course.  Exciting at first but without real substance.  This doesn't mean that it HAS ended or that it definitely is over.  But you need to face the probability that she is not the one and that you will need to move on.