Susana asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

How do I stop playing with my tongue in my mouth? ?

This is a weird question, I wasn't even sure how to ask it but for a couple of months I feel like I have more saliva in my mouth therefore I catch myself kind of moving my tongue around my mouth, pressing it against my teeth and making weird noises with it. 

Usually one is not very aware of their tongue and mouth but I can sort of hear it and others near me can hear me making these weird noises with it. Maybe it's something to do with anxiety? I asked my dentist about it and she wasn't sure why I would be salivating more. 

Has this happened to anyone here? I don't want to have this weird tick or make strange noises that annoy people when they sit next to me. 

just dont do it

Pituitary gland tumors can cause sudden tongue growth.