Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Susana asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

How do I stop playing with my tongue in my mouth? ?

This is a weird question, I wasn't even sure how to ask it but for a couple of months I feel like I have more saliva in my mouth therefore I catch myself kind of moving my tongue around my mouth, pressing it against my teeth and making weird noises with it. 

Usually one is not very aware of their tongue and mouth but I can sort of hear it and others near me can hear me making these weird noises with it. Maybe it's something to do with anxiety? I asked my dentist about it and she wasn't sure why I would be salivating more. 

Has this happened to anyone here? I don't want to have this weird tick or make strange noises that annoy people when they sit next to me. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

just dont do it

• 2 months ago

Pituitary gland tumors can cause sudden tongue growth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.