?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I was raised a John F Kennedy Democrat. Will the Democrats ever run a man like that again...?

@Anonymous

The social issues are what keep me from voting Democrat. I can't compromise my values.

@ Steve

They will, but not a carbon copy. Reagan was the right man for the right time. Kind of like FDR. And Reagan's disposition may never be replicated. He always looked comfortable and in control in front of the camera. In all honesty, the last person who was kind of like that was Bill Clinton.

His message was important and is still as important today.

“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence -- on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day."

You did have a POTUS that recognised that and was trying to do something about it.

we'll find out later if they do

I agree that Democrats have gone significantly to the left of John F Kennedy, but there are still some moderate Democrats such as Joe Biden that are close to John F Kennedy. You should support moderate Democrats if you liked JFK so much.

If they do he will get shot like JFK that's the problem, the elite try to kill anyone who's a real leader

Source(s): Andrew Jackson beat his attempted assassin with a cain
  • Steve

I was raised a Reagan Republican. Will Republicans ever run a man like that again...?