Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

should I send him another text or wait to see if he will text me again?

should I send him this text “I am a little confused why we suddenly stopped communicating . I know you might be busy but I would really appreciate it if you could let me know what happened. Take care.”  or should I just wait to see if he texts me again?

Favorite Answer

thats up to you

A "little confused" could come across as slightly critical, even though it probably isn't meant to be. How about expressing a bit of disappointment - as in, "I'm a bit sad not to have heard from you for a while" or whatever; that way he'll know that you'd like to hear from him again. Obviously we don't know the context or background .....