Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ray asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

Is it just me or coffee with cream tastes terrible?

I tried it again today and it's just bad. It has no sip value as black coffee does.

I like coffee with cream. But not with sugar; that's too sweet. Cream only, cuts the bitterness, just a little.

I'm just the opposite. Black coffee is nasty and bitter. Coffee with creamer is delicious.

Different people have different tastes. While I prefer black coffee some people like the taste with milk or cream.

• ?

Coffee should be strong and black like an espresso .. and good coffee isn't bitter at all.

The ONLY exception is a shot of espresso poured over a scoop of good vanilla icecream.

Anyone who adds anything to coffee is obviously not old enough to be drinking coffee. Drink it black so you can enjoy the flavor as it was meant to taste.

• Audrey