Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Which race is most oppressed? Blacks, Mexicans, or Asians?

I think Blacks are least oppressed, cuz theres a ton of famous Black singers, rappers, and actors. And Black beauty is all over mainstream media for a very long time now. While Mexican beauty and Asian beauty is still barely in mainstream media ever, and I find Mexican women and Asian women prettier than Black women, IMO. So what gives?

Plus everyone says Asian men have smallest penis, so I think Asians are pretty oppressed. Everyone says Black men have huge penis, so that's not that oppressed. 

4.0 GPA Asian applications denied for Harvard ............ 0.04 GPA Black and Mexican applicants accepted.

Asian pays taxes in LA ......... City of LA hires only Blacks and Mexican workers

The black race is the most oppressed race because black people are most likely

to be mistreated and disregarded by people of their own race, which is why they

have the worst criminal offense statistics and lowly developed countries. People

in general are most likely to equate negative comparisons and bad associations

to what black race look like than other races look like because of their physical

features of racial appearances and lower rates of human development Indexes.

• ?

Blacks,Mexicans and Asians all have their own countries where they can be free of oppression.

When I was in Mexico, I saw little oppression of people who were Mexican.  When in Asia, I saw little oppression of Asian people.  Depends on where you are as to which races are "most oppressed."  Usually it is the race with the small percentage in the region.

• ?

Since you want to be ignorant... Blacks and Mexicans both face oppression but they face it in different ways. 

None of those groups are really oppressed.