Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

Who can stop Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament?

Update:

Anyone??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Gonzaga

The only way Gonzaga can be beaten is for it to have a really really terrible shooting day and the opponent have the best game of its life.  In other words, it has to defeat itself because no other team can do it.  Gonzaga has four starters each of who will go to the NBA:  Timme, Kispert, Suggs plus one other I can't remember right now.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

i think no one  they are on a hot roll   ucla did it once doin it two times  is not easy  

• 1 month ago

Anyone can beat gonzaga here's a list of what would need to happen though

1. gonzaga bad shooting night

2. A lot of lucky shots go in

3. gonzaga lazy defending night

4. Plenty of luck

• 1 month ago

Maybe Baylor or Michigan; Gonzaga would be favored over either, but it's one loss and you're out in the tournament.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

All I can say is look out 1975-76 Indiana. Gonzaga seems well ahead of everyone, including Michigan and Baylor. Still, it's a shame that early season game against Baylor was cancelled.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gonzaga never does well as a high seed. I would expect them to be out fairly early. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.