Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

Would you rather see Eminem make an album with rappers he has beef with? Or let the beef continue so we can hear diss songs from each side?

Update:

@Sports MD: Why would these rappers want to beat up Eminem?? If Eminem agreed to make an album with them, it means he would end the beef so they could all work together. 

The question is "do you want to see eminem end the beef and make a cd with rappers he has beef with, or would you rather let the beef continue so we can all hear diss songs from each side"

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Honestly? I'd rather him squash the beef. The truth is Eminem has only dissed a handful of rappers that are actually acknowledged as having skill. How many people really take Ja Rule seriously? Benzino? Nick Cannon? Machine Gun Kelly is okay, and Rap Devil was decent in my opinion. Canibus was dope in the late 90s. But then he became his own worst enemy. 

Em's diss tracks are legendary, and we all know what he's capable of. But the beefs themselves are pretty boring now. I don't really care to hear any new diss tracks. Most of the dudes going at him aren't lyrically worth a damn. If he had legit beef with a Nas, Jay-Z, and the like? I'd love to see a battle. But until then I'd rather Em just continue making great songs and albums. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, they have completely different style of making music than Eminem.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would rather let the beef continue so we can all hear diss songs. Diss songs are entertaining as well as funny. I love diss songs, Jay Z vs Nas, Eazy E vs Dr.Dre etcetera etcetera. 

I would let the beef.continue between them (as long as its good beef that helps hiphop, and not violent beef)

• 1 month ago

He might get jumped in the studio if he made songs with people that didn't like him. He should clear up the drama before he make music with them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.