Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Should I be worried?

I mean, I have anxiety. I’m gunna worry. But just scared. There is this lady who used to be nice a long time ago, but now has been mean to my mom for a while. And whatever. That was about a year ago. Earlier today, my dog barked at her when she walked by and she said “that is a nasty dog”. My tiny Bella rose is not a nasty dog. Anyway, I “yelled” at her, saying “She is the nasty woman. And that she’s always being a ***** to my mom and mean to her. And that there was no reason to say that.” And then I also said “you were a substitute for my middle school class a long time ago and that the entire class was more mature than you”. Right? Should I have done it? No. I stayed way more than six feet back. Just said that. But anyway, whatever. In the past she has kinda been stalker-ish to my mom and her friend and now I’m scared like, that she’ll do something to me cause I really called her out. And now I’m freaked out. Any thoughts? Ugh. 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How would worrying help the situation?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.