Xoe asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

how to convince my grandmother to loan me $100? but I can't tell her why I need the money?

Save up your own money.

Say, "Grandma, I can't tell you why because it's not for me to say, but I really need to borrow $100. Will you loan me $100?" If you're trustworthy and haven't borrowed money from her and not paid it back in the past and if she has $100 to spare, she'll be convinced. If you aren't trustworthy, have stiffed her in the past and so already owe her money, or she doesn't have an extra $100 in her budget right now to loan, there won't be any convincing her.

🥴

Grandma has more important things to do... with HER money.

Trust me. I know.

So... come clean with her and she might. Its your best bet.