Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

When you have damning evidence against yourself, and you have no way to prove the truth , what do you do...?

when others had that information and believe it and you don't have a way to undo what they believe? 

Before you say just get on with your life and they're not worth it because they will believe you if they're worth it it's not that simple because this has to do with jobs, and they do use that stuff against you even if they say they're not , they really are, information you need that you can't get from  people because they won't talk to you because they believe this other thing, and in general, being look down on and treated differently then you would be the truth came out? I'm not sure what to do, because I don't want to put up what I'm talking about, I know this is extremely cryptic. I do not use Facebook or any other social media besides y ! A , so I don't even know where to begin to start first o even if makes a difference. Most people aren't going to know anything about me or who I am because I'm  as total stranger but when  somebody looking me at on the internet,  see all this other stuff and it's not a story that I would rather lead off with when I first meet somebody? And it's not  something that.   seen  on the internet you're going to say hey I'm going to give the persona job.,  not that simple.          

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.