?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why all the uproar that the Dr. Seuss corporation decided to stop publishing a book he wrote in 1937 that was not meant for children?

Biden didn't ban them, the teachers' union didn't, NOBODY cancelled or banned ANY of his books. They - Dr. Seuss' company - just decided to retire some very old books that are no longer relevant. What is wrong with you people?!?!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

These are the same people who believe in QAnon. Do you expect them to listen to the facts the Seuss Enterprise and Publishing Corporation decided to cease publishing certain Seuss books because they disparaged certain ethnicities and were not good sellers. These people do not just spread misinformation, but are anti-American.  

Can someone help me understand the point of knowing nature as I do? I have become fully conscious in my experiences turning synchronicities into intuitive understanding, knowing. I have shifted my consciousness on mutli-dimensional wave states, collapsing wave functions to the reality that I cohere my conscious awareness to by conscious will/ intention. 

I know that we create this reality as a matrix of mind/ matter and synchronicity which of course is the fundamental make up of ALL mind/ matter synchronicity.

I don't understand anymore what I am meant to do. You made me curious...very curious about these things and eventually they just came to be in a flash of intuition, moving forward into conscious awareness, into experience, my space-time dimension (Which is a manifestation of the synchronicities of mind/ matter...matter being wave/ particles, states....) and I became well capable/ aware enough to unravel almost an mystery I set my mind to.

It wasn't complicated, no the answers were simple, the answers are not complicated. However their manifestation can be complex, beautiful, difficult to unravel, the essence of all that we look for is this universal mechanism of synchronicities of  consciousness, in which all states are equal but a mirage or illusion appears to set them all apart as separate entities or manifestations of one's own observations/ measurements ( consciousness) Observations and measurements are synchronicities in effect as states wait to manifest in a time and space and when a observer measures something or observes it, it them manifests.... synchronicity ( Or awareness) ...

My awareness has become so highly tuned that if I focus on something and put enough "time" and energy into it, it often manifests. 

Lately I've been manifesting the number 69. Why? I don't know... :D

You made me aware of this reality, I've shifted here consciously. I don't know why you did this or what one is to do with such "awareness"... 

I admit as of late I've been too tired, too drained to go into it...until now. I really could use some sort of psychic inspiration or message or idea why some people are "awaken"...

Psychics, time travel.... I know it's all real guys because something changed in me. It's been a fun ride but haha crazy to think that it's now just part of every day life. Now you disclose all of this to me and I'm so close to being spot on I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.

If you want this to continue for me then maybe you can somehow guide my progress, help me understand. You're starting to disclose all of this stuff... 

Either way I'm ok today, I'm relaxed, basically happy, I just don't know what to make of this anymore. I'm aware of something great, wonderful and it's with me at ALL times I'm always experiencing this synchronicity this  multi-dimensional shifting and flow of linear events that are orchestrated by a ever present infinite multi-dimensional field of observable/ measurable realities...

What is it that you want me to do? I do not have high aims, selfish desires. I am not looking to be famous or rich. I wouldn't mind being comfortable... I'm not looking to be master of the universe. What is it that I am supposed to do?

Dr. Seus was a liberal. I love that he's cancelled. I support it.

I am seeing idiocy on all sides of this.  His estate is acting to protect his legacy.  The works were early, not well known, and a product of their time.   I find it no big deal.

On the other side I heard two different and contradictory reasons on why Horton Hears a Who is racist.  One was the complaint that all the Who's were all white.  The other was that Horton was characterized as the great white liberator.

The country has gone nuts on both sides.

• Ivan

Social media rumors flying about that everybody believes and passes on is all it take to get the rumor mill started.

• Pete

Why do Americans think their government has the authority to tell a company they can't publish a book? They could simply publish it in other countries if they wished.

• Mike L

I don't understand it, especially why Fox News is reporting it so much. The company made a forward thinking decision. It wasn't cancelled lol 

No outrage here.  Just a sigh.    We're seeing more and more companies knuckling under to wokeness or trying to avoid being targeted in the first place.

The logical conclusion and only benefit is the woke culture ultimately eating its own.  Of course, by that time, everything else will be destroyed.

• ?

Apparently, the books haven't sold that well lately, anyway, so the Seuss Foundation preempted possible future manufactured leftist outrage and trumpeted their decision.

What they don't realize is that, in a week's time, the woke crowd will have forgotten and any goodwill the Foundation thought they were earning will be gone.   They've got offense to find.

The only winners here are folks sitting on books that were worth $5 last week.

From my understand Qanon helps cons orgasm . Hannity is second in the help you up category . the loss suffered 11/03/20 requires kid glove inspiration to achieve orgasm now . i order blowup dolls with true inspiration 

• ?

Donnie-tards just need something to whine about.