Do Liberal Newscasters see themselves as Journalists? Because they behave like Actors to me....?

@?

Why would I want to change my perspective of reality, if that reality is correct. 

@Andre

Andre, there is a question in there. If you need some help with reading comprehension, I am willing to offer my services.

Edit: Sean Hannity is arrogant. That is why I do not watch his show.

Edit: some shows and the people I follow are Glen Greenwald, The Hill, Chris Hedges, Dennis Prager. International News. Be it left or right, I'm just looking for honest unvarnished news.

• Mike L

Most journalists behave that way now. Tucker Carlson is a great actor. 

• ?

Nobody, other than yourself, can change your perspective 

• You mean real journalists, like shawana hannity or fvcker carlson?

......................................

I know right ' World Wide libs are the worse and all tell the same story during their not real news based on con reviews 

• ?

Just cause they are good looking and passionate does not mean they are acting.  

Can you suggest some better and more informed news to watch, please? Thanks.

To you, of course they do. Such a valid argument.