Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do Liberal Newscasters see themselves as Journalists? Because they behave like Actors to me....?

Update:

@?

Why would I want to change my perspective of reality, if that reality is correct. 

Update 2:

@Andre

Andre, there is a question in there. If you need some help with reading comprehension, I am willing to offer my services.

Update 3:

Edit: Sean Hannity is arrogant. That is why I do not watch his show.

Update 4:

Edit: some shows and the people I follow are Glen Greenwald, The Hill, Chris Hedges, Dennis Prager. International News. Be it left or right, I'm just looking for honest unvarnished news.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most journalists behave that way now. Tucker Carlson is a great actor. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nobody, other than yourself, can change your perspective 

• You mean real journalists, like shawana hannity or fvcker carlson?

• 1 month ago

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know right ' World Wide libs are the worse and all tell the same story during their not real news based on con reviews 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just cause they are good looking and passionate does not mean they are acting.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can you suggest some better and more informed news to watch, please? Thanks.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To you, of course they do. Such a valid argument.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.