Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

How do I make my ghosts happy?

I moved into my new house about 6 months so and there have been weird sounds at night, sudden temperature changes, and all cabinets open on their own so I'm pretty sure there are ghosts (probably more than one). I don't want to get rid of them because I figure this was their house first and I'm their kind of their guest? I don't want to move out either, so how do I let the ghosts know that I'm okay as a roommate or whatever.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Read it ghost stories

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm glad to see you're a responsible ghost owner. Some people get a ghost without considering its needs.

Once you and your ghost spend time together and start to bond you'll be surprised by how well they communicate. They'll let you know what it takes to keep them happy.

And just a tip from someone who learned the hard way....don't watch those "paranormal investigation" shows. Ghosts hate those shows!👻

• 2 months ago

Tell them they have to leave your stuff alone.  If they can't do that, they have to move out or at least help with the rent.

It's a reasonable enough request for a living person, so it's reasonable enough for a ghost.

• 2 months ago

...move out.      

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well it certainly sounds like they are looking for attention. Either that, or they are suggesting that you do a kitchen makeover and get some new cabinets. In any case, kill two birds with one stone by documenting this ghost activity and going public with it. You'll make a lot of money and the ghosts get what they want. Win-win. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.