Why do you where a mask?

I don't like to where a mask but I do anyway to respect my friends and other people, what is your reason? Asking for a friend

My friend wants to know when I said it was a political issue?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • A X

Tell your friend that wearing a mask isn't a political decision; it's a decision involving social consciousness. The idiots who wouldn't wear masks and continued to gather in large groups are a very significant reason this pandemic is as bad as it has been.

Because it's preferable to being a corpse.

• ?

It's basically a finable offense to not wear one where I live and I'm not looking to pay the city any more $ than I already have to. 

Your friend wants to know why I wear a mask?    I don't think so....

Two reasons: Respect for the health of others, respect for my own health.