Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can Someone help?

I get paid this Friday...i get paid every 2 weeks..I make 16.50 a hour, 42hours a week..I got only 5 checks this would be my 6 check..what should my “Pay Period YTD” should look like on my check stubs PLEASE help I think I’m getting played 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If I did my math right on your 6th check your YTD gross pay should be $8,316. That’s before tax.

The 5th check the YTD gross pay should be $6,930. Again, before taxes are deducted.

• 1 month ago

I need to know what should my “YTD Gross” be if you understand & no tax deduction

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Pay Period YTD" is not a thing and makes no sense.    A pay period is the calendar days that are included on that paycheck. 

I really don't know what you're trying to ask. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.