Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

Business owners.. what made you want to be a business owner?

• ?

After 22 years in the military I no longer wanted to take orders

Every Boss I Ever worked for.

I wanted to work for myself and have more freedom.  It took me about 9 months to be able to earn what I could have earned elsewhere.  And the business is very seasonal meaning I earned almost nothing for 4 months of the year.

I would not have been able to succeed if I was not living at home to start. Or if I had a family to feed.

Many fail. I was lucky.

I see many businesses fail. Even before covid.

• Murzy

I keep all of the profits, make all of the decisions and I am my own boss.

• y

Both of them, just sort of seemed like the thing to do at the time.  It was more about making my own schedule then anythign else at the time. I never had a dream to own my own business or anything like that. Just sort of worked out that way.