Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 2 months ago

Solidworks?

I am doing a final year project on space based solar power and for my results section was planning on doing something with soildworks. I have used CFD and FEA but not really sure what I could test. I was thinking maybe how materials react at high and low temperatures to simulate space environment. can anyone give me some advice or point me in the right direction ?

Favorite Answer

Here is a link to a space based solar power concept.  Try to model some part of it, model it and try to take some real data to compare.  Try tto master one piece of the puzzle and really explain it.  Ask your professor with a few concepts.