Is this oil leak?

Hello! I noticed a small spot of oil in my driveway (may have been from another car). So I put down a cardboard under car in garage. There are two puddle stains, pictured. However, this has been over a month. It is not spotting every day? Could it be just water from the couple days it rained? 2018 camaro. They did not find leak at dealership. Thanks for any help 

• God
    Favorite Answer

Oil will stain the cardboard brown.  That looks like water.  Check your radiator to see if the water is down.  I doubt if it will be.  That doesn't look like much water.  If where you live is warm and the a/c has been on that could just be condensation.

• Rita

Low oil levels can be a sign of an oil leak. Blue smoke coming from your vehicle's hood or exhaust or a strong burning smell while the engine is running are other common signs of an oil leak.

That looks like water, not oil.

Open the hood and CHECK for leaks in the engine.

There is no sign of an oil leak in that photo. It is pushing it to say there is a sign of ANY liquid visible.

That is water, not oil. An oil stain would stay wet looking. I have an old British car, so I know :)

• CB

The ones that are near the middle are definitely water (either drip on condensate from the AC/defroster running) the little schmutz in the upper left that looks smeared could be a drop of oil, go under the car and look up above where that drop was located and see if you see any wetness from oil.