Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are Trump's bad qualities?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Narcissism, vindictiveness, closed-mindedness, amoral, compulsive liar, bigoted, classist, sexist, racist, just the first few that immediately come to mind. 

Even the worst and most toxic people I know of have atleast SOME redeeming qualities. Trump is one of the few people who I struggle to find literally any good qualities in. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He believes what he says . he even fools himself . I can't believe i said that . 

• 2 months ago

He's persuasive in getting people to act against their best interests.  He will destroy the Republican Party just like the USFL in the 1980's.

• 2 months ago

Misogyny, megalomania, and compulsive dishonesty to start.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

There's not enough characters (10K) allowed within an answer on yahoo to list all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He tried to destroy my local nature reserve to make a golf course but we stopped him. Then he called us all filthy disgusting pigs. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He lies a lot, just ask Melania 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴

Oh honey.... the entire apple is rotten to the core. 

Its like putting Veruca Salt in charge.

How do you undo so much ugly?

You make it humble.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.