What are Trump's bad qualities?

Favorite Answer

Narcissism, vindictiveness, closed-mindedness, amoral, compulsive liar, bigoted, classist, sexist, racist, just the first few that immediately come to mind. 

Even the worst and most toxic people I know of have atleast SOME redeeming qualities. Trump is one of the few people who I struggle to find literally any good qualities in. 

He believes what he says . he even fools himself . I can't believe i said that . 

He's persuasive in getting people to act against their best interests.  He will destroy the Republican Party just like the USFL in the 1980's.

Misogyny, megalomania, and compulsive dishonesty to start.

There's not enough characters (10K) allowed within an answer on yahoo to list all.

He tried to destroy my local nature reserve to make a golf course but we stopped him. Then he called us all filthy disgusting pigs. 

He lies a lot, just ask Melania 

🥴

Oh honey.... the entire apple is rotten to the core. 

Its like putting Veruca Salt in charge.

How do you undo so much ugly?

You make it humble.