Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

politics - Why is Dr. Seuss now under attack?

Because the Left wants to control speech. 

• JJ

Dr. Seuss was not racist, although his stories were written 80 years ago and reflect society's indifference toward other cultures at that time. I think some of his material was actually an attempt to include these other cultures, in a way that would be acceptable to the general public. Meanwhile, the books are not banned - the publisher simply decided to stop printing them, as is their right to do.

• ?

I don't like green eggs and ham,

I don't like it Sam I am. 

I don't like right extremist wing,

I don't like them here nor there. 

Don0 . I really wish people wood let the party that freed the slaves keep their confederate flags and statues 

• ?

He's been under attack for cover 10 years. He's dead. This is OLD NEWS. 

Got to cancel something.  Next they'll probably cancel emojis because it's racist.