Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you believe Trump could and should have been more unifying regarding Obamacare?

After all, his "American Patients First" policy to reduce drug prices included 3 policies' also included in the Affordable Care Act:  

Charge Transparency, Bio-Similars, Value Base Pricing 

Update:

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    What he should have done, and what he did do were 2 different things.

  • 4 weeks ago

    This was a question about unification related to a subject that I know something about, the ACA. Healthcare insurance is a small part of the ACA and it relates to Title I of the 10 Titles of the Act. But most of the public tends to focus on this part of it, and it represents what divides us, not what unifies us. The Trump administration was more interested in appealing to its base and the base wants to be divisive. If we wantted to, we could find things in common between Republicans and Democrats on many divisive issues like immigration, foreign relations, race, At this point to be fair this is also an opportunity for the Biden Administration to be unifying on the ACA, and it has yet to mention these issues in the ACA that have Bi-Partisan support.     

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    I believe that Obama should never have created what amounts to a tax just for breathing in the first place.

  • y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    All of the democrats who ran in the primaries, ran on replacing or fixing it. In other word, the left admits that it is a failed program. Joe plans on fixing it by expanding who can get subsidies. In other words, more getting it free or at a price discount. Someone has to pick up that tab and that will once again. Be the middle class, almost 200 million of them, will once again see increases in their out of pocket and premiums, as well as decreased services.

  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    Just because 5% of ObamaCare was good policy doesn't make the other 95% of it not crap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.