Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

I lost a bet and now have to crossplay as Joker (P5) for my next year of high school in person. What should I do to make it interesting?

I lost a bet with one of my friends so I now have to crossplay as Akira Kurusu (Joker) for my first day of school. I don’t just want to pretend to be perfectly normal and walk in like nothing as amiss while I’m cosplaying Joker cause that would be super weird, and I’ve been trying to wrack my brain for something cool to do: I’m thinking to sneak into the teacher’s lounge during one of the early morning periods while they’re all in advisory / auditorium and leave a calling card in there, or maybe like sneaking a Morgana soundboard into class to screw with everyone. Idk.

And NO, I am not bringing a model gun into class. Even though I live in a very conservative gun friendly state, I wouldn’t do it for any less than a couple hundred since I’ve already gotten expelled before and I don’t wanna get into anything too incriminating.

And no, I can’t get any of my friends in on it. None of my friends are into anime, and even the ones that are have already graduated and are well into their 20’s. So I can’t get like one of my other friends to cosplay as Skull or Oracle or something sadly, so this will be a solo performance.

Thanks for any suggestions, and I hope I get some good ones here. I’m gonna feel a bit sad having to cut my waist length hair down to neck length and dye it black for the act, but I wanna go all the way if I’m gonna have to do it, don’t wanna half ***. I’ll link a pic of my Joker outfit once I get it in prep for the coming year.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.