Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do many liberals from CA move to Texas every year ?

Texas has a lot of demand for high tech jobs that conservatives are evidently intellectually unable to perform.

even one is one too many

There are conservatives in California and they are likely the people who are moving. 

🥴

You get our worst.

But dont worry. They end up coming back because they cant hack it in a Trumper shxthole. 

Source(s): 🥴 My mothers younger sister whom Id like to see 6 feet under for her transgressions. Yeah... she used to cry, bxtch and moan to my mother because she hated Texas. Then the minute my mother died, she kicked me out of my own house here in Cali because her husband preferred my vagina over hers. 🥴 No I didnt fvck him. He was a pervert. 😃 So you see, sparky. Libs always return to Cali.

They are missionaries