Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do many liberals from CA move to Texas every year ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Texas has a lot of demand for high tech jobs that conservatives are evidently intellectually unable to perform.

• 1 month ago

even one is one too many

• 1 month ago

There are conservatives in California and they are likely the people who are moving. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴

You get our worst.

But dont worry. They end up coming back because they cant hack it in a Trumper shxthole. 

Source(s): 🥴 My mothers younger sister whom Id like to see 6 feet under for her transgressions. Yeah... she used to cry, bxtch and moan to my mother because she hated Texas. Then the minute my mother died, she kicked me out of my own house here in Cali because her husband preferred my vagina over hers. 🥴 No I didnt fvck him. He was a pervert. 😃 So you see, sparky. Libs always return to Cali.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are missionaries 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.