Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do atheists realize that denying the existence of God and Hell isn't going to change the fact that they exist?

Look, trying to convince yourself that they don't exist to ease your mind when rejecting God and living a sinful life isn't going to save you. You're still going to Hell when you die. Only accepting Jesus Christ will save you. So, enjoy life now for the remaining twenty or so years you have left...you can die tomorrow for all you know, so it's best to be saved NOW. Adios !

49 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

do you realize you sound like a retard?? congrats anon!!

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I didn't have to convince myself, lying and deceitful people did that for me. Thank you for strengthening my position. Aloha !

• 1 month ago

If God loves then He won't be sending anyone to Hell for eternity, for a lifetime of crimes. Nonsensical people like you are the reason why I don't go to church. Careful, YOU might go to Hell for being a righteous &*%@ who thinks they are in a position to condemn others. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh good, another assertion without evidence. Another one to dismiss...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

"Only accepting Jesus Christ will save you."

Save me from what? Your imaginary loving god?

Reality is a wonderful thing. Look it up.

• 1 month ago

Do believers realize that they can say whatever they want to, all they want to, but none of it is true unless you can actually demonstrate it to be true.  Provide actual proof and evidence of a place called 'Hell'.  Then demonstrate your deity.  If you can do those two things then I guarantee most everyone on the planet will be instantly converted.

• 1 month ago

We are not denying anything, but we are saying that we do not believe/accept such belief.  There is nothing known to man that can prove you correct, so what is your excuse for believing such tales.

• david
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't think atheists "deny" the existence of ..., in as much as they simply don't think it exists. It's like some people believe that Shangri-La, or the fountain of youth or Atlantis exists; while others don't. They don't spend any part of their day in some kind of active denial. They don't think about it at all. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they only exist in the christer mindset though kid eh

• 1 month ago

Oh yeah? Present me with the evidence and I will believe.  If I believed things without evidence then there would be no limit to the silly superstitions I would have to accept.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.