Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

how to know if your child is acting out or if they're a psychopath in the making?

I work at a large daycare facility and i've seen a lot of children do terrible things and wanted to know if they were acting out or they have the propensity of being someone like jeffrey dahmer. This 7 year boy has twin brothers who are 4 and I guess he is upset that the parents aren't paying him attention and he took both of his brothers hands, stuck them in the front door and slammed the door shut. I've personally witness things like this happen all the time with children and it kinda bothers me because everyone seems to think that children are innocent and don't know any better but...I just believe some people are just inherently evil. So my question is, if your child constantly does behavior like this, should you be concerned? I don't have children but I do have one sister, so I don't know if this typical sibling behavior but even as jealous as I was of my sister because she got things I didn't get to get, I never once thought about causing harm to her. 

I would watch out for them.

You never know.

Sadly  you won't know until the child is in their teens