Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How much yogurt do you eat?

I’ve been eating 2-6 cups of yogurt each day. It’s only been 6 days and I’m almost finished one full package of yogurt which contained around 24 servings but I consumed them with my family.

I read yogurt helps with weight loss and it’s one of the few things I have in my fridge. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I buy a big plain Greek yogurt and add fruit to it.

• 1 month ago

I drink a cup of Probiotic  of Kefer everyday, it works in the same manner as of Yogurt.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Activia helps with digestion and weight loss, not any yogurt.  I like yogurt and i’ll buy it if i remember, i can eat an entire big tub of yogurt in a day.  That’s 1000g=1kg of yogurt in a day if i remember.  It doesn’t stay in the fridge for long when it’s at home but my wife doesn’t like it and my son prefers pudding

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.