How much yogurt do you eat?

I’ve been eating 2-6 cups of yogurt each day. It’s only been 6 days and I’m almost finished one full package of yogurt which contained around 24 servings but I consumed them with my family.

I read yogurt helps with weight loss and it’s one of the few things I have in my fridge. 

• Murzy
    Favorite Answer

I buy a big plain Greek yogurt and add fruit to it.

I drink a cup of Probiotic  of Kefer everyday, it works in the same manner as of Yogurt.

• edward

Activia helps with digestion and weight loss, not any yogurt.  I like yogurt and i’ll buy it if i remember, i can eat an entire big tub of yogurt in a day.  That’s 1000g=1kg of yogurt in a day if i remember.  It doesn’t stay in the fridge for long when it’s at home but my wife doesn’t like it and my son prefers pudding