Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What Jobs and Careers Are There for Skinheads?

Like if someones a skinhead and they want to get on in life but they dont want to give up being a skinhead just to please their boss, what jobs is there.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

A toupee model.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sometimes life choices can limit future opportunities. Tattoos, body modifications, ideologies and attitudes can limit your success in life.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Apply at the NAACP or the SPLC.  They only hire racists.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The same jobs that are available to everyone else as long as you can do the job and don't act like an a s s hat at work.

You might have a hard time getting a job if you've got a social media presence and post about being a skinhead...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • n2mama
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you referring to being a skinhead in terms of style, or in terms of lifestyle and attitude? Style shouldn’t be a huge factor. If you’re talking about the lifestyle and attitude, in the U.S. skinheads are generally viewed as a racist group and part of the white supremacy movement. I can make no recommendations as to what jobs or careers support racism.

• 1 month ago

Ask instead: What job experience and skills do I have that will get me a job?

And then apply for jobs where those skills and experience are needed.

Hair, skin, a weird paperclip wig...who cares as long as the job gets done?

• 1 month ago

What does one's hair style have to do with anything?  What does being a "skinhead" mean to you?  I think you need to share that before your question means anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.