Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

I wonder, in your opinion what was the worst food to be liquefied and drunk through a straw?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

A friend of mine got his wisdom teeth taken out at about 18 years of age. He was craving a shake, but he wanted vanilla ice cream, watermelon, and hot sauce all crammed in at the same time. I about vomited when he was drinking it (we all took turns taking care of him in shifts). It smelled completely vile, but he was a happy camper!

I've not tried it, but I'm betting it's liver and onions.

Durian. Without a doubt the most disgusting thing I have tried. 

(although I did just watch a Sorted Food episode on YouTube and they did a "Poker Face" challenge of Fermented  foods and there were some pretty nasty items. Well worth checking out)

Any kind of fish. 

Fish LIVE in liquid, but they shouldn't BE liquid. 

• ?

Liver and V8 juice blended together while a very nutritious drink well it's just disgusting if you're looking at it

Not that I've ever done it, but I remember reading when Ann Margaret broke her jaw, her husband liquified hot pizza for her.