Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Am I pregnant possibly?

I’ve been on depo since January of this year so not very long. My boyfriend finishes inside of me every time we have sex which is 4-5 times a week usually. I noticed some white stuff in my underwear the other day which was during the time I was supposed to ovulate which I thought depo was supposed to stop ovulation. A few days later i had just one spot of blood in my underwear and some when I wipe but not even enough for me to worry about putting on a small pad because it was mainly only when I wiped. I have bad sharp back pain on my lower right side, cramps on the lower left side mainly in my stomach but sometimes all the way across the lower part, headaches, almost threw up the other morning, and I have been extremely tired. I know these can all be symptoms of depo but at the same time I feel weird. I know if the bleeding was implantation bleeding then it would still be too early to test but has anyone ever got pregnant on depo? Could I be pregnant considering I’ve only been on it for almost 2 months? It’s got me worried. I know no birth control is 100%

It's extremely unlikely, but what was the test result when you peed on it?  If the symptoms were from pregnancy, you'd test positive. 

personal finance?