Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

My husband wants to have sex with me on my period and we never did it on my period any advice ?

• .
    Favorite Answer

LAY DOWN A TOWEL! Seriously. It gets messy. Also, don't know if you are still in your young and flexible days, but you can try this in the shower, that way all the mess is contained and easy to clean off. Many women enjoy sex on their period, but they take the precautions. One friend I know had one of those protectant mattress pads just for such an occasion, so her and her man would go at it, use that under them, and wash it when they were done, easy-peasy, or they would do it in the shower.

• L

Just don't.  He can wait until you're off of your period.

I am not a doctor, but I believe that you can push tissue trying to dispel from your body, back into your body. I believe that this is one of the causes of endo, because that tissue attatches to other areas of your body, and every month that part of your body is having a period do.

No No No , it should not be done for crying out loud give your body the few days for the bad blood to flush out, my goodness sake it's only a few days in the whole month, 

It is a reason why women have period please let it be in peace.

• hammy

I find it sad that a lot of people are not talking about the wicked infection you might receive from this.

Lie underneath a towel, it's VERY messy. 

• Audrey

Put a towel on the bed and go for it. No problems.

• ?

I would not go along with that.