Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

My husband wants to have sex with me on my period and we never did it on my period any advice ?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

LAY DOWN A TOWEL! Seriously. It gets messy. Also, don't know if you are still in your young and flexible days, but you can try this in the shower, that way all the mess is contained and easy to clean off. Many women enjoy sex on their period, but they take the precautions. One friend I know had one of those protectant mattress pads just for such an occasion, so her and her man would go at it, use that under them, and wash it when they were done, easy-peasy, or they would do it in the shower.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Just don't.  He can wait until you're off of your period.

• 1 month ago

I am not a doctor, but I believe that you can push tissue trying to dispel from your body, back into your body. I believe that this is one of the causes of endo, because that tissue attatches to other areas of your body, and every month that part of your body is having a period do.

• 1 month ago

No No No , it should not be done for crying out loud give your body the few days for the bad blood to flush out, my goodness sake it's only a few days in the whole month, 

It is a reason why women have period please let it be in peace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hammy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I find it sad that a lot of people are not talking about the wicked infection you might receive from this.

• 1 month ago

Lie underneath a towel, it's VERY messy. 

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Put a towel on the bed and go for it. No problems.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I would not go along with that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.