Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why aren't liberals so tough like they are online when you get in their face when you see them in person?

I have confronted many liberal media personalities in bars and restaurants in Washington DC area. And they always wimp out when confronted.

I use anonymous so triggered liberals can't block me.

Socialist Feminist, I got 357 reasons why you're not tough as you think you are.

Onlooker, besides the Gulf war what party was responsible for us getting in of all the other wars we were involved in?

I'll look her I cannot be ignored because I'm simply smarter and richer than you. By the way shouldn't you be at work?

• James

I suspect the media personalities you confront are mostly women, you don’t sound like someone man enough to talk 💩 to “Fredo” or any man.

Bahahaha! You folk and your funny stories.

I don't know about that. Liberals won Civil Rights, women's rights, gay rights, many trans rights, forced a Republican to end the Vietnam War; liberals kicked Trump's butt even in red states like Georgia and Arizona, and in the past won labor rights (where many people died when red state governors called out National Guardsmen on the strikers), and we won the Civil War and WWII. We're not big ******* like the Trumpians, but we're tough. Though it takes time, overall we've pretty consistently kicked the a$$es of conservatives. Of course, we're also adults so if some oversized toddler comes up to us in a bar, we're not going to waste our time. People like you are best ignored. Maybe that's your problem. 

Liberals like Neera Tanden are tough on socialists like me.

• R3SIST

Tough guy Anonymous LOL! Sure buddy! We believe you. 😆

Not even one liberal male has tried to swing his purse at you?  Wow, they're bigger cowards than I thought