Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are Trumplicans still buying Mr/Mrs Potato Head dolls? Why do they have their panties in a bunch over another private company's decision?

They pick the funniest hills to die on.

Tell me what's wrong with a plastic toy that has interchangeable parts and I'll stop buying them.

And no Liberal talking points; I want an articulate and educated answer before I boycott this product or you people are full of SHlT !!

Nothing to do with Trump, you one-trick whiner.  We simply don't like self appointed woke morons telling us what we should think is sexist or racist or whatever.  You may love the idea of not thinking for yourself, lefty, but the rest of us don't agree.  Let the market drive the product rather than letting sanctimonious asshats do it.