Do you put travelling on your cv and Linkedin page?

I went travelling for over a year which included working for 4 months, shell I put this on my cv and Linkedin page?

• ?

If you were not working while you were travelling then don't bother. 

If you took a job in another country, then you could add it as working abroad.

4 months is mind of touch and go with work experience. I wouldn't use a job on my resume unless I've been there for more then a year. 

• Scott

If you weren't working for a year because you were traveling, you are going to have to explain that gap in time at some point.