Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What was the last thing that shocked you to the core?

Favorite Answer

When I found out the earth is flat.

• ?

well im not at liberty to discuss that just yet im waiting to discuss an issue that doesnt need to be aired  just yet and its possible the situation will be rectified when the truth be told and if that does come into play that story will get told and enlighten the whole damn community some will cheer some lines will be drawn this whole FN CAMP may or may not be turned upside down and me explaining it to you puts a huge lever into action that might seem like a negative play if directed at the one right now whos trying to find a hole to crawl into if the truth is one way or the other and actually posting this to someone else it may seem offensive and here im simply answering you no harm no foul my cleverness will become history here as a role model avoiding a critical future had i waited to deliver this to its rightful owner where now they are being given enough of a head start just in case running for the hills is the only option left that makes any sense and allows me to dodge the bullet your question sure had aimed at me..thanks and stay tuned it may get very steamed up pretty quick or it will just fade into another day in paradise

• Wilson

That sudden and unexpected bolt of lightning that zapped me when I was walking my dog. 

It fried my friggin' fillings !!

An epiphany telling me im going to be murdered tonight just by leaving my group home. Well, here comes hell.

When I heard people's counter arguments to getting a covid shot.