Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

When will the $1,400 stimulus check arrive? ?

I heard they would be here the first week of march... 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

eventually why , you new tv getting  to expensive now ..

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sometime after March 15      Christmas 2022 is after March 15.

• 1 month ago

whenever you get it

• 1 month ago

The problem is the democrats want Americans to pay for states who were in the red and did not handle their budget wisely.   Why should a state that did the right thing, pay for a state that didn't?  People are getting tight with their money and it is time that government did the same thing.  We can't afford the Arts and Entertainment industry or paying for abortions for women who can't behave themselves with men.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's unknowable at this time. If I was you, I'd be more careful about what I listen to. Some people don't know how to listen because they hear something inaccurate. It's official when people get whatever amount it is. I don't trust/count on anything before that.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, I don't bank on it. LOL

• 1 month ago

No time table yet as the bill for the checks has not yet been passed by congress.  The House passed it, but they are still debating the Senate.  If the senate makes any changes (and they have) it has to go back to the House who have to vote to accept those changes.  (If the House makes any changes it goes back to the Senate again.)  Once all that is done, the President has to sign it.  Then they can begin the process of setting up a time table.

Currently is has passed the House, gone to the Senate, back to the House, and is it the Senate again.  

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You do realise that it's not just a ''free handout for all''

and that it's the Republicans who are 'holding things up'

don't you ?

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Don't wait on it, proceed as if it's not coming.

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably never.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.