Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What is the most extreme far right Christian denomination/sect ?

Outside of small groups like the Westbrook Baptist church.

I'm guessing the most extreme churches tend to be smaller and perhaps non denominational but generally a type of Baptist or Pentecostal.

But in terms if larger denominations ?

Thoughts ?

Long answers welcome.

• ?

Is it your sect, your heretical religion, the antichrist? Instead of praying, do you get drunk on backbiting others?

Do you first remove the beam from your own eyes, then, you will be able to see well the things of others?

Do you remember writing this biblical verse?

"Non-denominational" is what Paul wrote about in 1 Cor. 1:10:  "Now I plead with you ,brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you."  Jesus did not allow for a plurality either, in Mt. 16:18.

• ?

Westboro Baptist church is a cult not Christian.  

It would difficult to specifically define a far right denomination.

• Wundt

I would nominate Pentecostals as high up on the 'crazy, right-wing extremist' list, they have Evangelical Fundamentalism dialed up to 11.  For example, remember when Sarah Palin's Pentecostal church had a guest speaker who was a "witch hunter?"  The idea that they take such people seriously tells me everything I need to know.