Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are people picking on Gov. Cuomo because he asked for a kiss?

At least he asked, isn't that what you are supposed to do,  not just take kisses like Trump says he does because  "they'll let you if you're a celebrity" 

I agree that Cuomo is a pig and that Trump is a bigger pig,  but that doesn't answer the question, typical of Trump trolls with multiple accounts. 

Thank God for @BB.   I'll be able to close this question.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Certainly, I am concerned about the unwanted 'advances' alleged by 3 women, but of more concern to me is the cover-up of the nursing home deaths that the Governor was involved with.

What woman at 23 years old would want to kiss that ugly, obnoxious SOB?

Cuomo is a PIG.

How come my little blocker dude wakes up about the time I have to go to work...You must have crapped the sheets this morning and your mom had trouble getting you clean...I have heard not one word about that idiot in the news...are you sure it is not a vast right wing conspiracy...