Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Fu4
Lv 5

Why are girls so obssesed with having a big booty nowadays?

Update:

All they do is squats in the gym..

Update 2:

And of course the pink 1 KG dumbell curl...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Psychology. Guys like big butts and wide hips 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hip hop culture kind of tainted women's perception of what men want. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A lot of men are too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think the fuss over Kim K's huge backside started it. I was young in the 70's and 80's and back then NOBODY wanted a big butt. "Does my butt look big in these jeans?" was something girls asked their boyfriends. And they wanted them to say "NO, of course not!"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Asep
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The body trends are changing. I feel like the Kardashians are the ones who made big butts mainstream. 

• 1 month ago

Body parts go in and out of fashion like everything else. For a while flat tummies were the fad. Before that it was big breasts. At one time long toothpick legs are what everyone wanted. In the 80's it was broad square shoulders.  There's always some body part that all the girls want. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because it's better than having a flat butt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.