Fu4

Why are girls so obssesed with having a big booty nowadays?

All they do is squats in the gym..

And of course the pink 1 KG dumbell curl...

• Favorite Answer

Psychology. Guys like big butts and wide hips 

Hip hop culture kind of tainted women's perception of what men want. 

A lot of men are too.

I think the fuss over Kim K's huge backside started it. I was young in the 70's and 80's and back then NOBODY wanted a big butt. "Does my butt look big in these jeans?" was something girls asked their boyfriends. And they wanted them to say "NO, of course not!"

• Asep

The body trends are changing. I feel like the Kardashians are the ones who made big butts mainstream. 

Body parts go in and out of fashion like everything else. For a while flat tummies were the fad. Before that it was big breasts. At one time long toothpick legs are what everyone wanted. In the 80's it was broad square shoulders.  There's always some body part that all the girls want. 

• ?

Because it's better than having a flat butt