Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe mentally ill people like Norine Williams/Power of God/Wrath of God will still enter paradise earth?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well! You know, there is a lot of difference between saying, and doing!

The Norine in his many profiles always says that, death leads immediately to hell, while the word of God disproves it, in hell there will be after God's judgment, not before!

Because there is the waiting room before his judgment, called the Ades dimension!

While instead, the so called witnesses of the Guardians, say hell is garbage?

One day they will see it with their own eyes, then, they will be convinced that they were wrong.

• 1 month ago

They believe that every serial killer, rapist and abuser will be resurrected into their stupid paradise.

I don't see why Norine can't get in.

• "For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ" (Galatians 1:10)!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.