Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe mentally ill people like Norine Williams/Power of God/Wrath of God will still enter paradise earth?

• ?

Well! You know, there is a lot of difference between saying, and doing!

The Norine in his many profiles always says that, death leads immediately to hell, while the word of God disproves it, in hell there will be after God's judgment, not before!

Because there is the waiting room before his judgment, called the Ades dimension!

While instead, the so called witnesses of the Guardians, say hell is garbage?

One day they will see it with their own eyes, then, they will be convinced that they were wrong.

They believe that every serial killer, rapist and abuser will be resurrected into their stupid paradise.

I don't see why Norine can't get in.

• "For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ" (Galatians 1:10)!