Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

If you saw someone marching down the street with a shotgun who had a determined look on his face would you be worried?

They were wearing civilian clothes btw.

I live in an area where guns are normal to have.  Many conceal carry and some open carry.  Many hunt.

In my small town last Summer a man was walking down the street with a sawed off shotgun (not legal to have).  The police were called.  When the two police officers arrived and asked him repeatedly to put the weapon down he raised it at the police and he was shot and killed (there was a dash cam video of the incident).

Most people would be worried seeing someone walking down the street with a shotgun.

Hopefully the barrel isn't pointed at me without me knowing.

I'd probably go back in my house and lock the door